Saturday, February 13, 2016

FAQ Friday (on Saturday)

FAQ Friday! (posted on Saturday.. haha)

Faith asks, "What are some ways to respond to movements that look stiff and jerky and involuntary that take up a lot of time? They are hard to interrupt and I"ld like to understand them more."

Kaegan's Response:
I am familiar with involuntary movements and I am thinking that he does not mean to do them. It is respectful to interrupt and even necessary so that he is not stuck. I think that he needs your help to stop the movements that are not his will and he is not able to stop them himself. I think RPM is the best way to get purposeful. At least it has been for me. I am interested in meeting Jaedon and I hope to soon.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Kaegan. It's so good to think of the interruption as being helpful! I hope RPM will help us help him to be more purposeful as well!

    ReplyDelete